[2008.9] keyboard && PIN

Alex Oberhauser oberhauseralex at networld.to
Tue Sep 23 12:29:18 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:49:08AM +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've update right now to Om2008.9 and was deeply impressed about how the
> update went (fine) and that the user interface has completely changed
> now :-)
>
> I have problems (maybe because of lack of understanding) how to enter
> the numbers for the PIN; from the Wiki I learned that I have to move the
> finger over the keyboard to bring up the numbers, ok; but when I mark
> now the digits they don't move up to the field where the PIN must be
> entered; how is this exactly to handle? and how I can remove wrong typed
> digits exactly?

If you have typed the number you can click on the numbers above the keyboard,
then they will be confirmed and written into the PIN field.

To delete a number (or a char) draw a line from right to left in the keyboard
field.

I prefer the illume keyboard with another theme, where I can choose
numbers/default/terminal it works better for me.

regards

Alex