[Om2008.9] low audio for called party (i.e. low capture)

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Sep 23 15:21:36 CEST 2008

Hello,

All the parties I'm calling complain about very low audio signal from my
Openmoko; this was already before the today update to Om2008.9. I can
all hear well, maybe to laud, but it is OK; I've played around with
changing the settings with 'alsamixer' to higher the capture values, but
when the call gets established the values are pulled down to some
defaults; where could I change this?

thx

	matthias
--