Lost keyboard - Neo Freerunner

Richard Ross Jr. rross at mac.com
Tue Sep 23 21:45:09 CEST 2008

I am not sure about the distribution.  I ordered the phone in July of 2008.
The model number is GTA02 - W.E. phone (Freerunner) North American version.
The keyboard was the original one that was unable to accept certain inputs
such as "/".

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Al Johnson
<openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk>wrote:

> On Tuesday 23 September 2008, Richard Ross Jr. wrote:
> > Have managed to erase or lose the keyboard.  Is there a way to reset in
> > order to restore?
>
> In short, yes. You'll need to provide a bit more information before anyone
> can
> tell you the right method for what you're running. so:
>
> Which distribution are you using?
> Which keyboard were you using?

Richard Ross, Jr.
400 North Michigan Avenue