Concept arts. Interface - how I would like it to see.

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Wed Sep 24 08:53:17 CEST 2008

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:48:07 -0700
Kelvie Wong <kelvie at ieee.org> (KW) wrote:

>On September 23, 2008 15:16:26 wp wrote:
>>
>> http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=artconcept1.png
>
>These look really nice :)  One problem I see, though, it seems that
>without a stylus, the ">>" links (and just hyperlinks in general) are
>_really_ hard to press.  I think we should be optimizing for
>finger-based usability instead.

What you say makes sense. Just think about the "REMOVE" link in Shelve.
80% impossible without a stylus. But as far as the REMOVE link stays
as it is and one has a stylus in his hand already, than the small links
are actually OK. So the whole concept has to go either one direction or
another.

--
Petr Vaněk
http://biodynamika.cz