unable to read from Sandisk 8Gb SD

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Wed Sep 24 11:26:00 CEST 2008

>That may be, but despite that I need a daily package for kernel I can point people to.  Actually blocking current stable kernel from users by not packaging it, which seems to be the case, is completely backwards.

That may be the case, and you defintely should be able to point experienced alpha testers to such isolated packages for testing, but you don't want inexperienced Joe Random User permanently setting their opkg feeds to a such a directory, so you don't really want it as part of the official feeds ...
-- Rod