[Om2008.9] illume && FreeBSD 7.0

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Sep 24 11:46:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

Since I have now updated to Om2008.9 I want to programm a bit the
'desktop' in my FreeRunner; the Wiki explains file how to install
'illume' in Ubuntu or other Linuxes; I've tried to port 'enlightenment'
to my FreeBSD latop but the pieces it brings to the system or to old for
compiling 'illume'; has anymody setup an 'illume' environment in FreeBSD
successfull? If not I have to setup a VM for Ubuntu :-(

thx

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz