Debian fails to boot after some reboots

Sander van Grieken sander at
Wed Sep 24 14:40:58 CEST 2008

> There is a problem with suspending causing the partition table to be
> corrupted on the SD card.
> There are some workarounds that seem to prevent this from happening,
> but I don't know whether they apply to Qtopia.
> See

Yes this applies to all distributions.

Once distributions will ship a kernel with this patch below, it should no longer be
necessary to create the suspend and resume scripts anymore..;a=commit;h=ca19d156400f817960efe0d14680324b2ea34171

If you build your own image using MokoMakeFile you can define a more recent revision for
linux-openmoko in conf/distro/include/, otherwise you'll have to wait
until OM bumps the rev on linux-openmoko for you.