Concept arts. Interface - how I would like it to see.

Tilman Baumann tilman at
Wed Sep 24 19:09:40 CEST 2008

Petr Vanek wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:48:07 -0700
> Kelvie Wong <kelvie at> (KW) wrote:
>> On September 23, 2008 15:16:26 wp wrote:
>> These look really nice :)  One problem I see, though, it seems that
>> without a stylus, the ">>" links (and just hyperlinks in general) are
>> _really_ hard to press.  I think we should be optimizing for
>> finger-based usability instead.
> What you say makes sense. Just think about the "REMOVE" link in Shelve.
> 80% impossible without a stylus. But as far as the REMOVE link stays
> as it is and one has a stylus in his hand already, than the small links
> are actually OK. So the whole concept has to go either one direction or
> another.

I would like to have the 'remove' button in the upper right corner as a
big button (named close not remove) which i can press with my thumb.
This would even make one handed finger use possible.