Concept arts. Interface - how I would like it to see.

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Sep 24 19:26:21 CEST 2008

woho!
I see great things to come.
I like the slider checkbox from illume-02.ogg
And the keyboard zoom thing.

But i also really like WP's idea for a desktop shelf homescreen with
info screen and quicklauncher.

And if i may throw some ideas in the pot too.
* Move the Remove button as bigger button to the top right corner of the
(opened) illume slider. (As proposed in my earlier mail)
* App launcher as scrollable list like in the 2008.2 home screen. (with
sections as in 2008.2 too)