ReMoKo and openSuSE 11

Claus Christmann hcc at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 24 21:07:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I got very excited to learn about ReMoKo, but got frustrated even more that
hidd (the command necessary to bind the Neo to the desktop as a hid device,
see [1]) is not present on openSuSE [2].

Before I start looking into that matter I just wanted to check if anybody got
ReMoKo to cooperate with kinputwizard (the part of kbluetooth in openSuSE
that should do the stuff hidd used to do [3] ...)

So, anybody any hints? In exchange for answers I would opt in to update the
Wiki with my success story...

Thanks,

Claus

[1]:http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/ReMoko#Install_Instructions