Java Application output and working directory on 2008.8?

Peter Neubauer peter at neubauer.se
Wed Sep 24 22:48:21 CEST 2008

Thanks for all the hints!
Seems that my main problems were the missing file logging
configuration, and the setting of the working dir. Have filed an
enhancement request for the mvn pkg:pkg plugin at Evolvis to even let
me specify the working dir for the Java app so it ends up in the
starter scripts.

Thanks!

/peter

GTalk: neubauer.peter