[debian] Sephora 0.1 - Suggestions needed

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:16:51 CEST 2008

vale wrote:
> yeah more ideas :D
> - Power: suspend, shutdown, reboot
> - Screen: brightness, touchscreen on/off, rotate
> - Sound: volume / mute
> - LED control
> - Accelereometers: read out data
> - Network: show connections (ifconfig)

So, here there are the ideas I collected until now ( I divided between
the one I'd like to implement within the next version and the others)

a.	Fix status / Time to fist fix
b.	Warm / Cold restart
c.	Satellite time (Botton to sync the clock with satellite time)
d.	NTP time (button to sync the clock with NTP server time)
e.	Brightness level
f. 	Screen rotate (Ps. someone know if glamo run now under Debian?)

Volume / Mute
waiting to know which will be the framework to use in DEBIAN for FR
Show a list of attached USB device (when in host mode, like an lsusb)
Show a list of available wireless network
Show a list of interfaces? :)

Please send me others idea / suggestions, they will be very apreciated

Michele Renda