[debian] Sephora 0.1 - Suggestions needed

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:16:51 CEST 2008

vale wrote:
> yeah more ideas :D
>
> - Power: suspend, shutdown, reboot
> - Screen: brightness, touchscreen on/off, rotate
> - Sound: volume / mute
> - LED control
> - Accelereometers: read out data
> - Network: show connections (ifconfig)

So, here there are the ideas I collected until now ( I divided between
the one I'd like to implement within the next version and the others)

NEXT VERSION:

[GPS]
a.	Fix status / Time to fist fix
b.	Warm / Cold restart
c.	Satellite time (Botton to sync the clock with satellite time)

	[Phone]
d.	NTP time (button to sync the clock with NTP server time)

	[Screen]
e.	Brightness level
f. 	Screen rotate (Ps. someone know if glamo run now under Debian?)

FUTURE VERSION:

[Sound]
Volume / Mute
waiting to know which will be the framework to use in DEBIAN for FR

[USB]
Show a list of attached USB device (when in host mode, like an lsusb)

[Wifi]
Show a list of available wireless network

[Network]
Show a list of interfaces? :)

Please send me others idea / suggestions, they will be very apreciated

Michele Renda