Freerunner Owners' Pub Meet In Cambridge (UK)

Robert Norton at
Thu Sep 25 00:44:16 CEST 2008

Tom Yates and I decided it might be fun to meet other Freerunner
owners in the Cambridge area for informal general discussion and to
swap tips and tricks. We've arranged to meet in the Cambridge Blue
(Gwydir Street) at 9pm on Wednesday 8th October. Please feel free to
come along! Owners of Neo 1973 are, of course, welcome too (you might
even get celebrity status!) as are prospective owners.

If you're interested please send me an email to let me know.