Concept arts. Interface - how I would like it to see.

Daniel Hedblom daniel at
Thu Sep 25 00:02:07 CEST 2008

Expanding capabilities with gestures is nice and can add usability to
a device. Using them as the default way of accomplish things makes the
device very hard to use for a beginner.

Having the only way of opening a menu or something only possible if
you already know exactly what to do is a killer for usability.

I think the main goal should be that anyone can pick a device up and
use it without prior knowledge.