[debian] Sephora 0.1 - Suggestions needed

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Thu Sep 25 08:02:23 CEST 2008

The tool looks great and I'm 99% sure I'll start using it if/when I
eventually move to debian.

One more that came to my mind: you mentioned mute/volume - how about
ability to easily change the behavior in case of a call or text
message: Full ringing, just a discreet 'beep', vibration on/off and so
on.. And an extension to this would naturally be possibility to change
the ringing tone.

But one problem using the phone as a phone is that I can't have it
easily on but quiet, when needed so this would help fixing this.

Thanks!