Is there opkg version of ipkg-link?

Łukasz Makowski makowski at iem.pw.edu.pl
Thu Sep 25 12:09:17 CEST 2008

Hello all!

I have good old neo1973 (GTA01) but recently I was too busy to play with it.

Today I have dfu-util'ed latest daily kernel and jffs2. There is no ipkg but
opkg. OK, but what about method of installing software on card, described on
wiki/Package_management?

There is no opkg-link so what shall I do? Run some find -d/f |xargzed with
ln -s? Or maybe there is a way to run ipkg-link on files installed with opkg?

Thanks in advance,
Lukasz

--
 .     makowski _at_ iem pw edu pl                                   .
o      http://www.iem.pw.edu.pl/~lmakowsk/                            o