Is there opkg version of ipkg-link?

Łukasz Makowski makowski at
Thu Sep 25 12:09:17 CEST 2008

Hello all!

I have good old neo1973 (GTA01) but recently I was too busy to play with it.

Today I have dfu-util'ed latest daily kernel and jffs2. There is no ipkg but
opkg. OK, but what about method of installing software on card, described on

There is no opkg-link so what shall I do? Run some find -d/f |xargzed with
ln -s? Or maybe there is a way to run ipkg-link on files installed with opkg?

Thanks in advance,

 .     makowski _at_ iem pw edu pl                                   .
o                            o
"It's easier for our software to compete with Linux when there's piracy
than when there's not." -Bill Gates, Fortune Magazine, July 17 2007