Concept arts. Interface - how I would like it to see.

Petr Vanek vanous at
Thu Sep 25 17:06:11 CEST 2008

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 02:31:19 +1000
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<raster at> (CH(R) wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:00:56 +0200 DJDAS
><djdas at> babbled:
>shameless plug:
>new (incomplete though) theme with e's new "scaleability" options
>enabled and demos in multiple dpi's and resolutions - keyboard had a
>few minor tweaks. theme is INCOMPLETE. definitely not done, but on its

Raster, this is awesome, really :)

One thing though (perhaps discussed previously... i don't know): i can
see you have a lot of apps installed. I do the same and then it is
really hard to scroll and not to miss and then, by so many scrolls
around, i usually accidentally trigger another app. I even tried
setting double tap :) What about paging while scrolling? Going up or
down given pages seems easier for me than having to scroll around and
always miss... or?

Petr Vaněk