OpenMoko SF Users Group meeting - Tues, Sep 30th, 6pm!

Consulting Goat consultinggoat at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 25 22:26:46 CEST 2008

The next OpenMoko SF User's Group is coming up next Tuesday, Sep 30th
6pm, at PariSoMa.

Since this is only our second meeting, we will spend some time
planning our subsequent sessions, mixing between code sprints and
general users group meetings.

Then we'll launch into our first "code / documentation" sprint,
testing out Jeff Malone's transit scheduling / mapping integration.

OpenMoko SF User's Group
Tuesday, Sep 30, 6pm
PariSoma.com
1436 Howard St. @ 10th St
(SF SOMA district, near Civic Center BART)
Feel free to email me questions.  There is contact info for our office
at the PariSoMa site.