Neo Freerunner shown at SYSTEMS fair 21th-24th October in Munich, Germany

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at
Fri Sep 26 10:19:09 CEST 2008

Hi all,

there is a good opportunity in October for interested people from
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic and everywhere else to
get direct experience with the Freerunner concept and device. Owners,
Users, Developers will be at this fair - open for your questions and

You will find the Freerunner at Hall B2 booth 426B (@ Golden Delicious
Computers), a hall that also hosts many well known free & open source
projects as well as large enterprises supporting Open Source (e.g.
IBM, Sun).

The fair takes place 21.-24.10.2008, opening hours 9:00 - 18:00, at
Munich Fair Center (Trudering).

If you need a free guest ticket (one day single entry only, valid for
public transport in Munich), please send me a private mail.