kobodeluxe - how do you quit?

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 16:38:39 CEST 2008

On Thursday 25 September 2008, W.Kenworthy wrote:
> I installed the kobodeluxe game for the kid, but we cant figure out how
> to exit it :(
>
> Even if you go through 5 new lives and get the menu, hitting quit with a
> stylus just takes you back into the game.  Ended up removing the
> battery.
>
> How?

IIRC tap at the top of the screen moves menu selection up, tapping at the
bottom moves it down and tapping in the middle accepts the current menu item.
If you try to treat it as a point-and-click app by  tapping Quit you end up
accepting new game instead. Took me a while to work that one out, usually
after accidentally starting it when I was trying to scroll through the
Applications menu!