Install Debian without internet access

Matthias Camenzind m.camenzind at
Fri Sep 26 18:54:50 CEST 2008

I can't connect to the internet from my freerunner. Usb network and ssh is working. Wifi and bluetooth is not working. I would like to install debian, because i think on debian wifi should work.
Freerunner: Om2007.2 (over terminal i can install ipk-packages, but dependences are to deep to load every file manually)
Freerunner SD(2GB): Om2008 (wifi finds an unsecured net, but is not able to connect)
Laptop: Ubuntu 8.04 (I tried to install a dhcp router but didn't work. I tried also forwadings over iptables but didn't work)
Has someone some ideas wich could help me?