Support in Openmoko for Partial Array Self Refresh

mahajan shreyas shreyasdmahajan at
Sat Sep 27 16:37:34 CEST 2008

      I am newly introduced to openmoko. I am working on a power management project on mobile devices.
      I searched on whether the  memory management unit of openmoko supports the PASR (partial array self refresh) feature that is available in hardware in DRam used by Openmoko, but i could not find it.
      Can anyone please tell me if this feature is supported by Openmoko?

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on