Development environment suggestion ?

Andreas Wallin thesaint at thesaint.mine.nu
Sat Sep 27 21:45:41 CEST 2008

Hello community lists !
I just read the mail "call for community action"

I would make som suggestions for making developing openmoko software
more "easy".
Why not create some virtual machines with all compilingtools and needed
software installed to "get ready" for bugfixing/developing openmoko
softwares.

This may be virtualbox images.. Nothing fancy, just ubuntu with
toolchain, maybe even a "ready" eclipse version. Publish this by
torrents, Maybe even with "good" to go software used during development.
I spent lots of time before i got a working environment to develop/debug
my openmoko in.

greetings !