Success with debian install! few how to questions...

Sun Sep 28 17:55:48 CEST 2008

I have successfully installed debian and its pretty exciting. I have xfce
currently installed.

I have a few questions though that i post below.

1) How do i right click on the screen? Many applications require a right click
for configuration and besides, right now with the matchbox window manager i
cannot even exit an application that lacks a menu!

2) Can i install and use the phone and PIM applications available from 2008.x?
I prefer the contacts, messages etc apps from there. I also prefer the
keyboard that comes with FDOM.

Thanks in advance.
--
Cheers!