[OM 2008.9] Keyboard discussion

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Sun Sep 28 20:46:43 CEST 2008

On Friday 26 September 2008 13:14:54 Christoph Siegenthaler wrote:

> P.S. Why can't the default openmoko images not provide "descent" alsa state
> files?

Do you have more details? Which state files are descent and why? The Openmoko
images use the state files that are in the openmoko svn[1]. The only patch
I'm aware of for the state files is this[2] and it is not an improvement as
it is lowering the volume. Which bug report am I not aware of? I just queried
the bug tracker for bugs with the HasPatch keyword and could not find
anything.

z.

[1] http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk//src/target/audio/
[2] https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1640