[FDOM] new release 20080927

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sun Sep 28 22:07:04 CEST 2008

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 05:15:18 +0200
David Samblas
<dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com> (DS)
wrote:
:)

>As you may notice this is a large amount of programs so in order to not
>blow away the home with icons I have included a raw,dirty, and a little
>bit slow script in pygtk that acts as popupmenu /usr/bin/FDsubmenu.py,
>surely a c/elf program will be more quick and integrated but just I
>have no time to learn it(yet). Futures versions will include the icon
>image. Feel free to modify and add features of course.

The FDSubmenu is slow, but does the job atm, with my non-programming
skills, i have added icons to it, i have sort of crop the icons to keep
the row height (didn't know better way anyways):

http://vanous.penguin.cz/files/om/FDSubmenu.py

http://vanous.penguin.cz/files/om/om-gta02:0-1.png
http://vanous.penguin.cz/files/om/om-gta02:0-2.png
http://vanous.penguin.cz/files/om/om-gta02:0-3.png