[OSX] AJZaurusUSB bug fix project

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 03:46:50 CEST 2008

Hi Nikolaus,

You seem to have inadvertently khijacked a thread:

On 28 Sep 2008, at 11:55, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> So, I am a little stuck with further debugging since there have
> apparently been major changes in USB networking on the Freerunner. For
> that I need some experienced help to discuss these issues.
>
> Please contact me if you operate your Freerunner on Mac OS X and
> finally want to have a working USB driver.

Previously I had only briefly tested the Freerunner with OS X and
although I didn't get kernel panics I found it inconvenient enough
that I switched to a spare Linux laptop instead. I have recently
upgraded my desktop to OS X 10.5 (10.5.5), however - if by
"experienced help" you mean testers then I will be glad give you any
feedback I can.

Stroller.