Where are actions configured for buttons in FSO?

digger vermont dv_mlist at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 21:09:39 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm working with FSO-testing and would like to play around with the
buttons.  I've scoured the Freerunner and internet and figure out where
the actions associated with buttons are currently defined.  Looks
like /etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml  is where it should go.  I
recall a thread sometime ago about this but now can't find it now.

Any hints on where to look would be appreciated.

Thanks,
digger