email

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 30 03:47:25 CEST 2008

Thats qtmail :)

Cant handle 6-7000 messages going back 5 years (I regard this as medium,
50000+ is large :)  I had to delete the account as it slowed the whole
messages app so much SMS was a problem.  And it wont allow itself to be
selective as to what mailboxes it syncs, so its trying to download my
archives, which I need available for work on other mail readers (syncing
only the Inbox and a couple of current interest accounts is how I dealt
with it on my treo).

Its a long standing problem with qtmail apparently :(

BillK