SV: email

Jörgen Lidholm jorgen.lidholm at
Tue Sep 30 19:17:22 CEST 2008

What about tinymail

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: community-bounces at [mailto:community-bounces at] För W.Kenworthy
Skickat: den 30 september 2008 07:36
Till: List for Openmoko community discussion
Ämne: Re: email

Tried it - at the small screen setting and smallest I could set font the
email got only 2 -3 words per line!  Almost useless.  Rather than have
something adapted from the PC world, we need something designed for a
PDA.  e.g., Palms Versamail gets quite a panning in general, but its
still far better than anything Ive yet tried on the FR :(

Mutt or pine in a console might be a better choice, but have not seen a
package for them yet.