dead battery

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Tue Sep 30 22:41:39 CEST 2008

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:35:56 -0600 (MDT), "Vince M. Clark"
<vclark at globalera.com> wrote:
> One more question. Maybe it will be obvious once I get my hands on a
> charger, but how do you actually connect the battery? Will it fit in an
old
> Nokia phone? Or do you somehow connect the battery directly to the
charger?

The battery usually lays in just like it does in the phone.  The battery
will fit into the Nokia, but I'd be surprised if the Nokia agreed to charge
it, since it won't recognize it.

http://n2.nabble.com/Can%27t-boot-Freerunner-without-battery---Was:-Re:-unable-to-start-up-freerunner-after-batterie-was-full-down-td526783.html