[Qt Extended] debian image

Filip Onkelinx filip at linux4.be
Thu Apr 2 09:37:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

I did a quick try of Radek's image on a µSD last night, and alltough I
have no 'hard-figures', it seemed to be considerably slower to me as well
compared to my home-brewn SD.
Not sure what/why it is slower: kernel, QtE binaries or other...

voicenotes: could it be that the 'mic' is muted? Maybe try using the alsa
files from another image (radek's?)

Cheers,

Filip.