GSM buzz-fix party in Braunschweig, Germany

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Fri Apr 3 13:42:18 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Daniel Willmann
<daniel at> wrote:
> I'm considering mail delivery as an option. The only problem I have is
> that I need to get the money for the return package. Don't know how we
> could handle that best...

We could PayPal you the money in advance... or include a €13 bill. Or
whatever it costs.

I'd be interested in sending my phone to you and getting it back
buzz-fixed. Preferably yesterday, since I kinda need it as a daily
phone these days. I stole^Wborrowed a phone from my workplace (I'll
get it back to them when my FR is fixed) to be reachable!

Please let me know if you'd accept something like this arrangement.

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0