Multivast over USB?

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at
Sat Apr 4 18:06:11 CEST 2009

Im currently working with multicast for my internship at a university. For testing I tried to let my computer and the FR communicate multicasted over USB, but it didnt work, my pc was unable to join the multicast group of the neo. Via LAN it worked with another computer, same software, same settings. Any ideas? A universitie's guy said, that probably Multicast isnt supported over USB, is that right? Is there work going on so this will be implemented in the future, some kind of cdc_ether2.0?
Martin Puffe.