Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Johny Tenfinger seba.dos1 at
Sun Apr 5 11:09:50 CEST 2009

Opkg? And then hearing complaining of all Om2008.12 lames? Don't do that! ;x

e_dbus is only mainloop. After setting up SessionBus with that
mainloop you can use dbus as always.

To async callbacks look at reply_handler in dbus and ecore_idler_add
in GUI. Examples (in python) you can find in shr-settings.

For dialogs, use Inwin widget. For seeking use Slider, as it's used in
shr-settings Display (backlight) module.

Looks like you are implementing very good idea. I will look at it
later, when only I have my FR near ;)