[QtExtended] does anybody use matchbox keyboard?

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Apr 6 10:04:32 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 3:05 AM, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:

> leonardo at lilik.it wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > Does anybody use the matchbox keyboard on Qtextended? (the one with grey
> > little letters unusable with your fingers?).
>
> I am using it. I am surprised myself that i can type on it, but works
> for me quite good. However i wouldnt mind if i had better keyboard :)
> At least the backspace could be in place that is easier to hit.
>
> My favourite keyboard was the one in SHR.
>
> Radek

well, the predictive one is nice as well, it just shouldn't be predictive
:-) That way typing goes much faster and the sliding to get another layout
is pretty nice ... I've already tweaked this keyboard to go faster into
non-predictive mode per letter, but it should be possible to disable
predictiveness altogether.

Franky