Camera module as back case (was Re: Slashdotted)

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at
Mon Apr 6 13:09:52 CEST 2009

I read the issue with removing the hole. The space in that 'hole'
could be used as the
docking bay for extensions. Ok, the mic should somehow moved, or a
'voicepipe' could
be used to direct the acustics.

A good starting point to use the space somehow useful.