Lalo Martins lalo.martins at
Mon Apr 6 18:52:24 CEST 2009

quoth arne anka as of Mon, 06 Apr 2009 18:01:11 +0200:

>> This is getting ridiculous.  Now the misreportage is spreading through
>> the blogosphere:
> in what respect a mis-reportage?
> that's, what i concluded from these long mails with 99.9% quote and half
> a line at the bottom ...

The articles (Slashdot, Phonescoop, Engadget, Giz) are saying Freerunner
was cancelled.  That doesn't even make sense, since Freerunner is out,
what's there to cancel?  But I believe it was said explicitly that
production of the Freerunner is *not* stopping... (I certainly still want
one, buzz or not)

                                               Lalo Martins
GNU: never give up freedom