Remote buzz-fix in Braunschweig or PULSTER? was: Re: Freerunner buzz-fix party in Braunschweig

Daniel Willmann daniel at
Tue Apr 7 02:46:43 CEST 2009

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 12:24:09 +0200
Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes <gunnar.grimnes at> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would quite like to have my FreeRunner fixed, but not at the cost of
> driving across all of germany. What about sending it to you (along
> with money for return shipping somehow)?
> There was discussion of this before.

Jup, this will be possible. I don't want to give the official go for
this until I have Freerunners I can exchange in case I break some,
though. I'll keep the list updated about that.

Daniel Willmann