Problems in openmoko-messages
openmoko at ginguppin.de
Tue Apr 7 10:19:44 CEST 2009
> Generating locales...
> en_US.UTF-8...cannot map archive header: Invalid argument
> postinst script returned status 1
> Collected errors:
> * ERROR: shr-utf8.postinst returned 1
had that a while ago, although on debian.
the advice i got was doing fsck, since the files reside on my sd card with
ext3 -- i didn't because i had no time and after a while it was gone.
either it was a bug in the locales packages which got fixed silently or
one of the few reboots since run an fsck.
if you run everything from flash, fsck is out of question but you might
want to check the logs for messages about jffs2 issues.
More information about the community