Navit is not finding current position

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Tue Apr 7 11:48:24 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Francesco de Virgilio
<fradeve11 at> wrote:
> Christ van Willegen ha scritto:
>> Note: This may work for Navit for now, but may break other programs.
> If someone has used this solution, could confirm me that TangoGPS
> continued to work? I'm trying this in my SHR-testing, but I don't want
> any breakage.

I am currently running tangoGPS to see what it does. There doesn't
seem to be a problem running it, although I am inside and consequently
don't have any satellite reception :-)

> And... in my /usr/lib directory I don't have any "libgps"... how could I
> solve this?

Try a 'find /* -name '*libgps*' -print' or something like that on your FR...

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0