Navit is not finding current position

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at
Tue Apr 7 19:53:03 CEST 2009

Christ van Willegen ha scritto:
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Christ van Willegen
> <cvwillegen at> wrote:
>> I am currently running tangoGPS to see what it does. There doesn't
>> seem to be a problem running it, although I am inside and consequently
>> don't have any satellite reception :-)
> Here I am talking to mysef again :-)
> In the mean time, my FR _did_ get enough satellite reception to get
> tangoGPS to display the current location. So, that works...

I've done the ln, now I'll put FR near the windows hoping for a fix :D

I've solved the absence of libgps with a simple "ipkg install libgps17"
("opkg install libgps17" won't work...).

> HTH!

I've much appreciated your help :D Thanks again :)

> Christ van Willegen

- --
Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
   mailto:fradeve at
*Wikimedia projects contributor*
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
		"Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"
GPG 0x6482E056 (FP B996 A12C BD52 2A9B CDD3 812D 462D 93B0 6482 E056)
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)