Watching videos on neo freerunner (openmoko 2008.12) mplayer-glamo

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at
Wed Apr 8 14:56:09 CEST 2009

Not yet. I have grabbed the information from what was available.

So maybe I seek the places and think about these descriptions to
concentrate it or simply
link them as the steps to do.

Thus I have to backup my settings, grab those needed for the
functionality and replay the setup
procedure to approve it before writing from my stuff in brain.

I vagually remember a mail I have sent about the Jabra BT issue here.
I must search for it :-)