Upadated - Intone (0.22) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Cameron Frazier frazier.cameron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 04:02:07 CEST 2009

Interesting thing.  When I'm playing songs, the slider move and the
counter increments, though faster then the song, with little relevance
to the track time/position.  The counter seems to go up to the mid
200s (244, 266, etc) and when it ends, the track changes, regardless
of the actual some position.

Is this a known issue? Or a local one to my FR?

Kind regards,