Upadated - Intone (0.23) Elementary based mplayer frontend
cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 09:34:53 CEST 2009
Bugfix Release 0.23
Have fixed the following :-
1. timer bug introduced in 0.22
2. selecting a new playlist caused problems
3. time for songs with second durations < 10 being shown as 3:9 instead of 3:09
Have also updated the db with .22 . This will cause your db to be overwritten. If you don't have custom playlists - just install the latest version and add you music directory again.
For people with custom playlists who don't want their databases to be overwritten :-
0. ssh into the FR
1. mv ~/.intone/intone_songs.db ~/.intone/intone_songs.db.bak
2. install the ipk
3. mv ~/.intone/intone_songs.db.bak ~/.intone/intone_songs.db
4. sqlite3 ~/.intone/intone_songs.db
5. .schema state
6. if you see
CREATE TABLE state(key integer primary key, playlist text, song_no integer, volume integer, seek integer, dur integer);
all is fine. Type .quit and you're ready to go.
7. If you see
CREATE TABLE state(key integer primary key, playlist text, song_no integer, volume integer);
then give the following commands
alter table state add column seek integer;
alter table state add column dur integer;
Type .quit and you're ready to go.
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Intone-%280.20---alpha-release%29-Elementary-based-mplayer-frontend-tp2587826p2609763.html
Sent from the Openmoko Community mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the community