Intone (0.24) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at
Fri Apr 10 03:26:02 CEST 2009

   I have experienced an only black page when running intone while I was upgrading packages. This might be related to the elementary theme default.edj. After upgrading, things are back to normal - except that I cant see text in entry boxes anymore.
  Any Ideas?
  Oh - and paroli gives me an error that it wants to replace default.edj owned by elementary theme. Is that related by any chance?
  I'm using FSO 5.1 - but my feeds point to