Intone (0.24) Elementary based mplayer frontend

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at
Fri Apr 10 05:56:37 CEST 2009

c_c wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have experienced an only black page when running intone while I was upgrading packages. This might be related to the elementary theme default.edj. After upgrading, things are back to normal - except that I cant see text in entry boxes anymore.
>   Any Ideas?

Who knows... I'm still getting the "black page" bug since the day "1"
I've run it, and I'm using e17 svn compiled on 2009-04-02 :/

I'll have to try with a new elementary theme... Mhmh

Treviño's World - Life and Linux