latest and greatest, progress mail 6

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Tue Apr 14 11:43:48 CEST 2009

Hi

I just tried  2.6.29-rc3 installed on the sd card, wth Franky's Qt extended
improved script.  Seemed ok, except on resume got a WSOD, which I have not
had on the QT extended I usually use.  Any suggestions as to why it would
come back?  Any major problems with running qt extended on the sd card?  I
did edit the fstab so it was correct for the SD card.

Glen