Intone-video problems!! Help !

c_c cchandel at
Tue Apr 14 15:42:34 CEST 2009

>>On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:12 AM, rakshat hooja <rakshat at> wrote:

>> Do you think it will be possible (and simpler) to have the controls come up
>> as a transparent layer/app on top of the playing video (like on tapping).

>Maybe something similar to what neon uses?  Simple non-animated controls?

 That would be ideal - but from what I understand - the sliding layer will be on the same window and I think the video will clash with it. The Illume bar gets all funky colors when I use it with the video playing.
 Also, there isn't anything like that in elementary yet.

 I thought of this, since it would be most apt, but I don't know how to implement it in elementary. I have a lot of limitations too ;-) which is why I'm asking questions here.