[om2009] - send SMS GUI logic

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Wed Apr 15 17:43:18 CEST 2009

> I agree with this, even if I don't understand why. I can't find any good
> reason to use this order :)

assume, you want to sent the same message to several recipients.
you type the msg once and select either a list of recipients (given, the
ui allows that) or the message is avaliable again after sending and you
can select another recipient to resend.

in both cases the ui needs to provide that use case -- but if it does, the
proposed order would be logical and the same for all caes, be it if you
send one msg or the same msg several times.